Sunday, December 1, 2013

Looking for a fashion OJT?

http://freefashioninternships.com/



If you are a fashion addict and want to maintain a good future fashion career, here is the best site to go to for fashion internships. They will suggest to you which ones and they're mostly in NYC.
  You can find them all over the world, especially fashion capitals like New York City. Im sure your country will also have one for you too if your visa gets denied from another country. Even the Philippines has many as well. I recently just applied for a marketing intern at Status Magazine (A local magazine here in Manila, PH). You can even apply at the online store, world wide in Southeast Asia, ZALORA. I will apply for the one in Singapore while that is my citizenship and many opportunities as well. Im not even a citizen of the Philippines. I can also have my internship in New York City since I was born there and I also have a California ID. But its too far an I only need to take my internship for a month. You can also go to Paris, London, Florence or Milan for a fashion internship and I would encourage you all fashionistas to do this because it will be good for a future career in fashion.  You can totally add this to your real resume. There are many fashion internships in merchandising, design, marketing and communication. In Singapore I would suggest checking out FJ Benjamin at Orchard Road, ZALORA, Cosmopolitan,  VOGUE and H&M. You can still observe what the full time workers are doing even if you will be constantly getting coffee for your boss. 

Note: Don't expect me nowadays to be blogging every Saturday because I now take sewing classes the whole day from 11 AM to 6 PM at Fashion Institute of the Philippines and I get really tired at times. Working the machine is still quite a challenge but practicing to sew is really fun!

Good luck finding your fashion career path!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment