Monday, December 30, 2013

Post Christmas picks


Its always the best time to shop after Christmas as there are more reductions than ever. I also enjoy shopping at this time every year as long as the items are really unique and worth it. These photos here are the top picks after Christmas. I like the blue midi python skirt by Diane Von Furtensburg below and the distressed jeans by J Crew. But its tough to find one that is not so expensive or under 60 dollars. Maybe Ill just make my own with a pair of old jeans.  I also think that the Rag and Bone boots are looking fine with not so high heels but still really trendy. Im also thinking of getting a pair of boots like that.  That will still make you look taller, without trying too hard and can go with whatever outfit you wear.  I shall say that they are super trendy and I think you all shoppers did a great job in picking these kind of shoes. I hope I see something like that when I go to Haji Lane, near Bugis street tomorrow on New Years Eve.  I wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope there will be more sales on New Years day or after that. 

I think that the J.W Anderson sweater is also looking very trendy with geometric prints. Another pair of shoes I love are the ZARA pointed heels that will trend up a great office outfit with a black blazer and a white buttoned up shirt along with the python midi skirt and a pair of stockings. Id totally be dressing like that, going to the office. I think that python prints always make great trendy outfits for the office.  So I would suggest going to work like that or in cute colors and you can still look like a pro. 

Diane Von Furtensberg

J Crew

J.W Anderson

Barney's New York

Proenza Schouler

Rag and Bone

Tibi Bonded

Tory Burch

Phillip Lim


Marc Jacobs

ZARA
Hope you all have a great New Years and make a fashion related New Years resolution!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment