Sunday, December 29, 2013

"Whatever"


Whatever should always be your catchphrase if someone always says something bad about you in order to get over it. I think its seriously fun to wear two toned clothing especially when they are mixed with leather.  Its just like mixing and matching prints together and Id also love to own half denim and half leather skinny jeans some day. Ill ever have them made or make them myself ones I get the hang of the sewing machine.  I also love how I can wear this outfit to school with glasses and a studded backpack. I only went to Church today and went to visit a family friends house. So I thought this was simple and edgy enough.

These days Im happy with many of the unique items I bought here in Singapore as I love to have my very own personal style and not wear whatever everyone else is wearing in order to be different. That is a must for every fashion addict. I was always like this from young.

I am wearing this Chiffon and leather Pullover top from H&M in Singapore that was only SGD$ 17.90. I can seriously wear this with anything and id wear this with a collar shirt underneath if it was cooler. 

I got these denim and leather leggings from H&M, Singapore as well for only SGD$15 on sale. I thought it was such a good price for unusual leggings. 

 These shoes here are from TOMS (Imported Foot Facebook Page) that was only SGD$ 15. Buy a pair and give a child in need a pair of canvas shoes! Think of those people who need more than we do. 

Rock out!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Two tones are better than one"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment