Friday, November 29, 2013

Simple around the Christmas Tree


Today, I only had time for something simple to throw on when I had to wake up at 6:00 AM in the morning for my Accounting class at 8AM. So my fashion tip of the day would be to throw on a pair of cute and funky printed flats that will make you comfortable. Just find colors that can go with anything especially if you don't have time to mix colors and prints together. I am not a morning person myself, so sometimes I only have time for something easy especially when I have to go to my Accounting class in the morning and I need to be comfortably attired in order to calculate well and follow the steps well. This can be part of College fashion tips if your in a high standard University where almost everyone is dressed really simply in shorts and a shirt.

 You can still look stylish without having too many prints or accessories. Heels are also not always the best shoes as well especially if you wanna keep your foot baller healthy. So I would suggest alternating like I do all the time, especially if your a tall person, you don't wanna keep on towering over people.

I am wearing this striped blazer from 2b Bebe at Woodbury common outlets that was only USD$ 26 along with my Tigerlilly Celine shirt that was only PHP 200 from Greenhills. 

I am wearing a belt from Trunk Show that was only PHP 250 and my new grey skort was given to me by my Aunt. It looks like its either from Bangkok or some unknown online store :) But I love wearing shorts like these better than ordinary shaped shorts. Id wear denim shorts only for outdoor fairs or going to a not so posh area.

I am wearing my foldable Union Jack flats from a stall in Glorietta called Butterfly Twist for only PHP 1,999.  ( A store originally from the UK) They are so convenient and comfortable that you can travel light with them. 

I think I match the Christmas Tree!!! Maybe?? 


Stay cool as its almost Christmas! 

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Monichrome will never clash with anything"
-My Own Fashion Quote of the day




No comments:

Post a Comment