Friday, December 20, 2013

London Fashion Trends Spring/Summer 2014



Part 1

It looks like the bright color scheme will be pink, dark purple and green (Bright colors). I can see that the colored beanies will still be in style just like last summer. So Im totally glad I own a purple beanie to stay in with.  It looks like purple will be the hit color and I know that London is one of the fashion capitals always ahead of the seasonal trends.  These videos were taken at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 which was one of the best fashion weeks ever. It looks like pink will also be the color scheme for Spring/Summer 2014 and Yellow as well with the check prints and plaid. It looks like the black and yellow plaid are back with the punk style look from the 1990s and 2008. I remember owning a black and yellow plaid shirt myself. I like how it in a way evolved from this years red and black plaid. That is one easy way to do trend forecasting.  I always love London fashion style, especially their shoes and its one of the best places ever to study art and Fashion. I am thinking of going there for a short course someday. Maybe for one of my summer vacations. I also can't wait to shop at the UK brands in Singapore when I go this coming Sunday!

   It looks like the studded snapbacks will never die down at all. I also love the fringed moto jacket shown in part 1. That is one heck of an edgy personal style.  So I am looking forward to this Spring Summer 2014 in Febuary!

This has been Monica JLL Seet with style reporting!,

"Your style, Your identity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment