Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Laces and Houndstooth


Finally!!!! I found a bomber jacket for a good decent price.  I like really like any fashion piece with mixed prints on them, only if I can really pull them off and not make me look too old.  Bomber jackets have always been in style, for a long time. I first saw them last year which were the Baroque print silk ones. I think they make great Hip Hop/Street wear and Id totally wear this outfit with a snapback as well if we could dress louder in the school. I am also a huge fan of houndstooth prints, which are of course hot this fall/winter and will never go out of style as Ive seen them in Balmain, Spring/Summer 2014. They are one of the edgiest and outstanding prints Ive ever seen. They catch my eye immediately as well.

One way to tone down, just wear a bib necklace as an accessory and one bracelet, especially if you are wearing a loud jacket and loud prints as well.  I think that laced bomber and moto jackets are way edgier than lace tops or cardigans. They are not the flirty type of look.  I decided to dress like this for school today in order not to get so much attention from indecent people.  One tone down fashion tip would be to wear a bib necklace and a loud jacket.

I am wearing a lace and leather bomber jacket from Tomato that was only PHP 571 on sale. They still have one at any branch.  I am wearing a bra top from UNIQLO in Singapore that now you can get them for only SGD$ 9.90.

The back of my jacket

This houndstooth skirt was only PHP 250 from Market! Market! (Fashion market). Im glad they are beginning to keep up with the cute street trends of the season. 


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Its not how much you put, its how comfortable you are"
-My Own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment