Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hong Kong Fashion Week is almost here

http://www.hktdc.com/info/webcast/v/en/en/1X04BLSH/Passion-for-Fashion.htm


Hong Kong Fashion week begins this January 2013. It is hosted by HKTDC in Hong Kong. I really can't wait to go with my school. We will also be attending some seminars and going to the world boutique as well. Im glad we made our pre registration and this will be a really great experience and educational enough for my Fashion Coordination class.Ive never been to any fashion weeks in Hong Kong but so far I think it looks very whimsical. I will keep you guys updated! So stay tuned for my journal entry about my trip to Hong Kong and my fashion adventure with my friends and schoolmates. 
Im not going to be able to write too much this week because its our last week and we need to get everything done and I have my final exams. So wish me luck and hopefully I can pass it and not fail any of my classes from this term.


XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment