Monday, December 16, 2013

Girly Jock (When feminine meets sporty)


Why not make a varsity top look girly? The varsity style tops has always been one of my favorite fall/winter 2013 trends. Im planning on getting a Varsity style dress this time if I can find an affordable one. I really think that this style is really edgy and seriously can be worn with anything. I only decided to pair it with a midi skirt today to keep up with the trends and for school comfort.  It is really fun mixing sporty clothing with a dressy skirt especially if they are black and white. I would suggest mixing a varsity top with a printed bottoms in order for it to have more and more contrast.  Now I need to get back to work. Ill blog more after this hectic week.

This Varsity top that I did a DIY studs is from Push Thru Marketing Inc. in MArket! Market! that was only PHP 350. All of the tops cost that much over there.

Back

I am wearing my skater midi skirt from Greenhills Tiangge that was only PHP 400. The skirts there are very affordable and comfortable at the same time. 


This is a new clutch purse I got for Christmas from my Uncle. Its a handmade Native Filipino bag. You can get these at Kultura, which is a local souvenir store here in the Philippines. There are loads of great gifts for your friends to get from there to say you came from the Philippines. 


These flat loafers are from ZARA that were only PHP 2,500 at the TRF section. That is the best place to get comfortable flats. These are so easy to run around in, so I wear these ones constantly. 


-Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Your Style, Your Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment