Saturday, November 9, 2013

Trend Alert for Spring 2014: Cropped Pants


It looks like cropped pants are going to be a hot trend this Spring 2014. The cropped palazzos were a trend of Spring/Summer 2006! I remember owning a brown pair of those back when I was only 13. This was the latest news from www.glamour.com. I will express my opinions on what I think of cropped pants for the Spring/Summer!

 It looks like Alexander Wang is rocking a pair of cropped palazzo inspired pants (look above). His shows are one of my favorites from NYFW Spring/Summer 2014.  I think that cropped pants are the best for Spring/Summer because of the hot weather and can be worn with jackets during spring.  The one below by Alexander Mcqueen is also looking very fine and will make you have an edgy Spring/summer! I think the whole outfit is very well suited fro Summer and edgy at the same time. I always love Alexander McQueen's designs. The red ones by proenza are just simple but great color combination. The grey and white outfit below by Jill Sander has a great color scheme and the crop top with the blazer looks great. So it looks like another 90's kid outfit and the 90's is the most popular decade. Im proud to be born in the 90's when the TV shows and the music were the best! Jill Sander always was one of the best designers for casual clothing with shorts even thought they are normally very simple.  

Cropped pants has been a popular fad for a long time especially the cropped distressed jeans. Maybe I can just do that with my own jeans and Im glad I have a pair of purple harem cropped pants I bought in Siem Reap, Cambodia. and I can't wait to rock it out this summer. So stay tuned for my outfits with that pants and I think its best to wear these cropped pants with heels so that you won't look too short. Looking forward to more outfits with cropped pants and Im so looking forward to Spring.Summer 2014!







































This has once again been Monica JLL Seet on Trend Reporting!

"Your Style, Your identity! "

No comments:

Post a Comment