Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thunder Bolt Lips


Pull overs and sweatshirts are hot this fall 2013. They are need the most due to the cooler climate. I decided to wear a thinner one to suit the climate more in the Philippines which is rainy now a days. But it caused many lives in certain parts in the Philippines. So may all my prayers and donations go out to those people in Tacloban City and other affected parts. Im trying my best to give back and its something I encourage you all to do as well. The more you'll be happier, if you think more of others and not only yourself.
I wore this outfit today to attend a meeting for our final thesis at Starbucks Coffee in Makati! It was comfortable enough and I was able to move around in.  For a change, I decided to bun up my hair to look more neat and it was a lot easier to do the hard work in. My hair won't go to my face that way and it won't get in the way of everything.  I saw this type of portrait pullovers (What Im wearing) during last years, Balenciaga fall/winter collection and they caught my eye immediately. Balenciaga will always be one of my favorite brands at heart.  I seriously think that these kind of pull overs are the most edgiest and one of a kind design Ive ever seen before. These are also seriously hard to find.



This mix media cropped pullover here is from Androgyne Manila in Market! Market! which was only PHP 580.  They have a wide range of selection in that store and its one of the edgiest local brands ever.

These high wasted shorts are from a store in Greenhills shopping center called Jewels that were only PHP 250. Excuse me if the are very loose and are making me look oddly shaped. I am wearing a pair of stockings from Forever 21 that were only PHP 300 something.  
My Macbook pro case is Marc By Marc Jacobs from the Barney's New York Outlet that was only USD$ 58. I already had it for over a year and its one of the best brands of cute and long lasting laptop cases.  It will also make you look chic for school or the office. 


Study hard and be chic at the same time!
Work Hard! Play Hard!

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Edgy prints+less accessories= Perfect"
-My Own Fashion Quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment