Monday, November 11, 2013

An Elegant Chill Pill


Chill and comfort doesn't mean to be sloppy and plain at the same time. There are always good ways to look chill and elegant at the same time without trying too hard to look great or compete with others. This is a new edgy style I wanted to try which is something that will never go out of fashion and always be an eternal style. I wore this jacket to have my very own style rather than just a crochet or lace vest with a thin belt and sandals. Id rather dress like that for beach beauty with my bathing suit underneath. To add up to the elegance, I wore these wedged sneakers with it and I also decided to carry my envelope purse from Miss Selfridge that is actually meant for the evening, but can no longer be formal, due to its lack of studs already. So I decided to carry it like this. Flat purses are now a fad these days as seen being carried by many look book users and being popular here in the Philippines.  Even striped tank maxi dress are also a huge hit here in the Philippines from my own observations all over, especially in Bonifacio High Street.
I also saw many of them being sold at GAP outlet at Woodbury Common, upstate New York when I was there back in July.

I wore this chill outfit today because I had to go to a cheap place to do some Christmas decoration shopping with my Mom and its a crowded place where nobody wants to be noticed and to prevent attention.

Here I am wearing a varsity jacket with the Union Jack print from Androgyne Manila in Market! Market! that was on sale for only PHP 400. This is the only varsity jacket I have and would love to own a more sporty one someday. This purse from Miss Selfridge in Singapore was only USD$ 19 on sale. I can't wait to go to the December sales again! Its one of the greatest ones of the year!

I am wearing a long striped maxi dress that is an export over run from a market in Siem Reap, Cambodia. It was only USD$ 7. I thought it was more than a good price and that was one of my favorite places to shop while its very cheap and good at the same time.
These wedged sneakers are from Marshal's at Jersey Gardens outlet that were only USD$ 29.99. That is the best department store to get brands for less and are still in strong conditions. 



Stay Chill and Chic at the same time!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"The more you can move around if you don't try too hard with your attire"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment