Monday, November 25, 2013

Marge Simpson in the most iconic outfits

 (c)www.fashionista.com

It looks like Marge Simpson from the famous cartoon The Simpsons can pass as a great fashion model. This is the latest news I got from fashionista.com and I am loving it so far and I thought it was really creative to have Marge Simpson model for the most iconic outfits ever.  I feel that she is the cartoon character with the right figure to model. The Simpsons has been very popular and will never get old, especially when The Simpsons print attire began selling out well. It all began with Jeremy Scott's pullover with Bart Simpson all over. The Simpsons is one of my favorite cartoons besides Family Guy and South Park.  These pictures of Marge right here are the outfits that are my most favorite and the ones I know the most. So Click the link above for more.  I think that this is not like any other art and fashion project I have ever seen. So being a trendsetter really is important than a follower. Be inventive as much as possible in which I honestly try to be. Like with what I wear that cannot really be found anywhere else.  
My favorite outfit that Marge Simpson modeled in is the dress by YSL, Autumn 1960's. That dress came back during Spring/Summer 2013.

Sorry I did not blog yesterday, because I have a final thesis to do and also sometimes it causes me to get tired and stomach ache. I also began taking sewing classes every Saturday.
Kate Moss Playboy

Audrey Hepburn breakfast at Tiffany's

Jackie Kennedy Chanel

Madonna

Kate Middleton engagement dress

Marilyn Monroe

YSL, Autumn 1960s

Princess Diana

Dior

Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel

This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with fashion reporting!

Your style, your identity!


No comments:

Post a Comment