Wednesday, November 6, 2013

J'adore Chanel


As much as I love Chanel, I decided to go all casual and cool today at the new location of my school that isn't as posh. Sorry for not blogging again yesterday because I had to study a lot for a test I had today at school that I didn't have much time to study for before I went to Cambodia. Now I am super tired from it honestly speaking.  So today I decided to wear a very comfortable outfit, a graphic tee with a skort.  Melting Chanel logo tees has been an on going fad these days and I am loving them. Don't expect a lot from me today due to the fact that Im kinda sick, adjusting in a new more polluted location. So I can't wait to continue in my home sweet home, Singapore because the air is more fresh their and Im allergic to pollution.  These days high end fashion logos have been made into dripping logos on graphic tees. Its almost like high end graffiti. Even Fashion blogger, Camille Co has rocked a dripping Chanel muscle tee from Push Thru. Marketing inc.  This is what I told you all to stay tuned for when I trend reported on the Dripping Chanel logo trend. Id love to own one someday that says Celine and YSL!


Here I am wearing this Chanel logo tee from Greenhills Tiangge! The brand is Tigerlilly and its owned by my lovely classmate. So I shall shout out to her! Keep up the good work! It was only PHP 200. 

I am wearing this new skort from 168 Mall, Divisoria that was only PHP 200. I thought it was a great price. These skorts has been a long term fad for quite sometime already. Many fashion bloggers have been wearing these while keeping up with the fads. Checks will be in style, Summer 2014. 

These caged stilettos are from Charles&Keith outlet in Market! Market! that was only PHP 399. I always love their edgy and affordable stilettos. 

Stay tuned for more of my style files!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Styling can be a constructive therapy"
-My Own Fashion Quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment