Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hottest Holiday Get ups so far



This is the best update I got in my inbox ever from Nasty Gal.  I thought that these are the coolest outfits ever. I just love Nasty Gal when they are on sale because like that, they are more affordable and I like how they sell the gorgeous edgy Jeffrey Campbell shoes on this site that I wish I can buy the entire shoe line.  So I shall say that these are the best and most unique holiday style outfits ever with leather pants and red as the main scheme. I shall give 100 points to the pop art dress right below with a cute denim jacket and a mini briefcase. That is my favorite one so far, although I think it would look better with stockings and a necklace.  I like how the DR. Martens style combat boots are paired well with the dress.  I also like the bag with the floral outfit way below.  To me leather pants and black maxi skirts are the edgiest and the best pieces of the season. My other favorite pieces are studded boots and combat boots for the season. I shall say its the season to be edgy Falalalalalala! 
 Stay tuned for my holiday outfit this December when I rock the nights in Singapore, while I recently just had a maxi skirt done. Check out Nasty Gal for more!

Nasty Gal is one of the best sites to shop at when there is a sale and I also think that the pieces are the most unique besides URBANOG. 









This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monichic) with style reporting!,

Your Style, Your identity!

No comments:

Post a Comment