Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Harper's Bazaar 2


As much as I love reading Harper's Bazaar, I decided to wear this top to school today to be very comfortable along with these lightweight trousers. To stay in with Fall/Winter 2013, I am wearing my chain necklace from M{Phosis, given to me as a Christmas present from my cousin's lovely wife. These chain necklaces are one of the trends of the season for accessories. To keep up with the color palette, I decided to wear dark purple with beige and black.  This is my most favorite graphic tee in my closet so far among my other edgy ones.

This is one way too be chic and comfortable at the same time especially in this hot sunny weather. Harper's Bazaar is one of my most favorite magazines besides VOGUE and Cosmopolitan.  They will always be true classic Fashion magazines. I would also love to own one that says VOGUE someday.   Forever 21 had many cute Harper's Bazaar graphic tees (Licensed).



Here I am wearing my Harper's Bazaar top from Forever 21 in Orange County, CA that was only USD$ 9.99 on sale. Forever 21 and H&M has the best affordable edgy clothes ever. 

These purple trousers are from a night market in Siem Reap, Cambodia that were only USD$ 5. They have many of these there and are the cheapest ones so far. They also have a wide selection of the Harem pants.

I got these color block ankle booties at ALDO outlet in Upstate New York (Woodbury Common) that were only USD$ 29.99. I really love wearing these with black and white prints or colored cropped pants. Hope you enjoyed another of my elegant and comfy outfit!

Rock On Fashionistas!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Its more practical to style as a therapy rather than shop"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment