Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cropped ripped Jeans


Cropped distressed jeans are one of my favorite trends of 2013. They were constantly worn by the guest at New York Fashion Week and shown all over the internet as well. These are also part of the 90's kid outfits and its one heck of a killer style. They sure are looking good with pointed low heels and I also think that they will look good with creepers. Celebrities are even rocking these cropped jeans so Im glad I made my own using my old Mango jeans. I think they look really good with blazers and very suitable for both spring/summer and fall seasons. But if you wanna wear it during the fall, I would suggest wearing it with a top and a blazer. You can also add a super cute cat ear beanie to it to complete a 90's kid kawaii look.
This was the latest fashion news I received on Geneio on how to wear it during fall and its looking great with the Celine shirt and a leopard blazer. Its very edgy and glamourous. I recently bought a graphic tee like this while I love the classic Celine bags.  I also like the way Rhianna wore hers with a cropped top and a cute chain necklace which is currently the fashion for Fall/Winter 2013. I always loved her sense of fashion and she is one of the best dressed singers ever besides Demi Lovato. The way Eva Longoria wore hers is more likely for Fall with a turtle neck top. Its looking pretty cute too but I love Rhianna's the best and the one right below.  I think the bag that goes best with cropped pants outfits are clutch bags with handles or wristlets. Stay tuned for my blogger outfit like this!



This striped top is from American Eagle, the clutch is from Target, the capris are from Forever 21 and the pumps are from gojane.com.


Hope you enjoyed Monica Seet (Monichic) with trend reporting!

"Your Style, Your identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment