Friday, November 15, 2013

Celine


As much as I love the brand, Celine which will always be a true classic and I love the way their bags are shaped, I decided to wear this logo tee today to be comfy and chic to Accounting class. Celine will always be a true classic brand that all began in 1945 by Celine Vipiana as a children's shoe line. According to Michael Kors, she was one of those who was the best at designing ready to wear attire while he was the creative director in 1997.  Now its Phoebe Philo who is the lovely creative director of Celine and I am loving her quotes.
Her bag designs are one of the hottest styles this Fall 2013 and  I am loving it so far with how it is uniquely shaped.  This is the outfit I told you all to stay tuned for with my Celine graphic tee along with my midi skater skirt that originated from the 1950s are are now back in fashion. To spice it up, I added a leather jacket in order to look a lot more younger in the skirt and edgier. It was also to keep warm in the Cafe we had our class meeting at while I drink quite a lot of cold water.
There are always ways to make retro outfits look more edgy and modernized just as long as they are not the old floral prints.  I would suggest adding a leather jacket to your retro looking outfits and also some super cute studs.
Celine Logo graphic tees has also been a popular fad and will always be one of my favorite fads of the year, worn by many fashion bloggers.  These days graffiti logo tees aren't as tacky anymore. Even the melting YSL logo is totally in and they are all part of killer edgy outfits these days.



I got this Celine logo graphic tee from my classmate's graphic tees store in Greenhills shopping centre for only 
PHP 200. All of her one of a kind graphic tees cost that much and are a decent price for students and everyone else.   
I am wearing my DIY studs old jacket from Macy's (The Juniors Section) that I already had for over two years so Im already going to give it to the Typhoon Yolanda victims or anyone less fortunate. I will get a new moto jacket from Singapore in December. 

This midi skater skirt here is from Greenhills tiangge that was only PHP 400. Its a really good price and many of the clothes there can last and are insanely affordable.   
To match, I wore these Kenneth Cole Reaction Oxfords that were only PHP 2,100.  You all should shop there when there are further reductions while its so cheap for comfort shoes with rubber soles.
I am wearing a pyramid ring from Forever 21 that was on sale for only PHP 100 something. Collecting different kinds of rings in many designs are fun especially to look at as well. 

My bling iPhone 4 Case is from my friend who is a great business woman on Facebook. I bought it from her on sale for only PHP 350. She sells the most unique and affordable cases there is. 



Hope you enjoyed this look of the day!
Have Fun with your wardrobe!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"You wardrobe pieces show who you really are and what your personal style is"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment