Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trend Alert: Varsity Number Crop Tops

Varsity crop tops has been part of the latest Fall collections these days and they are so far so edgy. They are also very killer cool. I even did a DIY on my very own from Push Thru Marketing inc. I will be wearing it tomorrow with my galaxy leggings if it doesn't clash too much. So stay tuned for my varsity blogger look of the day tomorrow. These are also by far one of my most favorite latest trends or 2013. I like how trends are more edgier these days, unlike two years ago when we constantly had florals and vintage plaid.
These are what I have been spotting these days at almost every retail store, besides Push Thru Marketing inc., Ive also been seeing these at Forever 21, ZARA and Mango. Even though they all look the same to me, I think they will really look good adding to a sporty and edgy outfit. These always look great with leggings or high waisted midi skirts. They also will look great with combat boots and leggings! That will be so fall pretty and speaking of that I am falling in love with fall due to many of my favorite trends being in their collections. So edgy and so sizzlingly cute. These varsity crop tops can give a message like: Too Sexy for Sports or Football seduction!  The two black ones below are from ebay.co.uk. Im pretty sure you can get them at a decent price. The white one (93) that is almost similar to mine is from Forever 21.  It is looking so fine with a pair of leather shorts, but if you wanna show your flat belly, I would suggest wearing tights with your shorts and a buckle belt in order for it not to be too revealing from top to bottom. No need to show skin to be sexy, its more of how you are shaped.(Inspired by one of Marc Jacob's quotes) So work out more and Pilates and yoga are a good way to get in shape or work out regularly in the gym.

The one way below with studs and a tattered back is my own that I did a DIY on all by myself. I hand sewed the studs in front when I found them in my sewing kit. I also tattered the back of it myself with a large scissors and stretched them in between. It was no big deal because I got it for only PHP 350 and I wanted it to be a little bit more of my very own. Its also really to do with any scissors and just hand sew the studs with a blending needle.  I hope you enjoyed this trend report! Rock out your sporty side!





This has once again been Monica JLL Seet (Monichic) with Fashion reporting!

Your style Your Identity!


No comments:

Post a Comment