Friday, October 4, 2013

I got the eye of the tiger a fighter, dancing through the fire


Ever since Katy Perry's song "Roar" became one of the newest hits, Ive been such a fan of tigers these days, especially tiger face prints that look so real.  Its fun going wild with fashion!! Exclusive designs are always a must for me or anything that is pretty hard to find! I just like having my own style and not following too much. The late Coco Chanel once said "In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different"
From what I get, I think she means that its better to have your own personal style rather than dressing like everyone else. Anyone in the fashion world says that, so I never give a fuss to anyone who says my style is eccentric. Every girl should feel creative with their personal styles.

It looks like Katy Perry herself is sticking with the theme of her song Roar, with a tiger at the back of her bomber jacket. It reminded me of  the jacket used in the 2007 film, Bratz (What Jade wore) and Jade is always my favorite character with her unique, funky and edgy style. She is also a great designer!!
Its really fun using many colors in an outfit whether they match or clash in a good way. Its like creating abstract art on yourself! We can be like canvas as sometimes with prints and colors all together.   Recycling your old clothes and turning them into edgier pieces in order to stay in fashion is fun, just find things in your closet that are so three years ago and you'll be wearing anything artistic. Man I still feel like a walking canvas.




Here I am wearing a tiger mesh sleeved sweater  from Androgyne Manila in Market! Market! for only PHP 400 ish. I thought its not too bad because normally these would cost PHP 1000 ish.  That is the best edgy store here in the Philippines.
To keep up with the red scheme, I decided to wear my red bowler hat and my red tights. 
I am carrying my tiger print cross body from Michael Kors Outlet in Camarillo, California. It was only USD$ 70. 

This edgy vest here is from Kascheica that was only PHP 599. I like quite a number of the clothes there too! 

I am wearing my combat boots from Forever 21 that were only USD$ 22. The shoes are comfy and affordable and combat boots are the style for Fall 2013 due to the cooler weather. But these can be worn anytime. 

I know this is hard to see in the picture but I got this studded cross ring today at Girl Shoppe (I wore it right away) in Power Plant mall that was only PHP 80. Ive always loved shopping there since I was only 11 years old. These days the Madonna Cross of the 80's  has been modernized and has now become a fad. But I like them better as jewelry than printed on a shirt. 
Hope you enjoyed my countless fall 2013 looks!!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Fashion is all about the attitude"
-My Own quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment