Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chanel Spring/Summer 2014 Ready To Wear


Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld are always my favorites! I like the usage of color in this Spring/Summer 2014 show as well while they are very peaceful. I really love how this is very artistic with the background matching the pastel and rainbow outfits. I am also admiring the new style of the classic Chanel bags and backpacks.  I like how one of them is looking like a giant folder, its such a great work of art. Even Nina Garcia had many positive comments about this collection on style.com.   Its also great to see how they changed the color of the classic Chanel coat as well and turning them into summer colors. 
The trends I can spot that are constantly used in this Spring/Summer collections are fuchsia, pinkish purple, red, black and white.  I can see a lot of rainbow schemes as well with the dress below and those colors were also used for the Prada Spring/Summer 2014 collection. That rainbow dress will make a woman look like an elegant beach girl and Id love that for a beach photo shoot. Any celebrity would pull that off with a solid colored sun hat to complete a summer-fun look.  I like its mixture with crochet as well flowers as well. Crochet is always so suitable for the beach especially when you wear your haltered bathing suit underneath. That would be such a cute St. Tropez get up!  You can stand tall while vacationing at any luxury Beach resort. Here in the Philippines and celebrity from here will look great in that dress at Boracay beach. 

In my opinion, I think cutting the sleeves of the classic Chanel coat was a really great idea for the summer theme, as we all know that it will be really hot to wear an actual long sleeved coat. To spice up this really cute summer look wear it with an edgy and short sleeveless body-con dress and stockings. But what I love most of all about Chanel are the bags. 
Check out the great work of art fashion show above. Go Paris Fashion Week!
Sneak Peak of the background

One of the summer style coats


-Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Being different unlocks your stylishness"
-My own Fashion Quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment