Friday, October 25, 2013

Freego Spring/Summer 2014


 It looks like a rebellious spring/summer 2014 for Freego! I like how the monochrome is mixed up with bright colors especially the one with the bermuda shorts above although I think that the shorts should be a little shorter but not till it shows your thangs. I thought that these trends in a way evolved from the checkered prints trend and the neon trend as well. But the specific color palette I spot here are pink, red, blue, orange, yellow, black and white. Its looking really cute and lively to look at and I can see where my eye would go around which won't make the outfit look like a hot mess at all. This is one of the greatest news Ive ever got from Philippine Fashion Week live and this was from Day 2. Even though this is only the third day, I think the collections are so far so creative.   My favorite mens wear is the rebellious one right below, its looking super cab cool because of the black and yellow scheme. I shall call the outfit a walking cab biker guy! I also thought that the hat is pretty cool with chains on them, so I see a lot of evolvement from this years Fall/Winter 2013 trends.

I think that these clothes are really not like any other as Ive not seen many clothes looking this and I think that the mens muscle tee below will make any guy look super cool. What I have to say about the girls outfit right below is super rebellious and summer ready. I think Id rather wear by buttoned up shirt like that with my bathing suit.  That tattoo is pretty cool too but Id get a henna like that rather than a real one, due to the fact that I don't wanna do anything I might regret eventually. I think that these clothes in the collection are so ready to sell in the summer and I so can't wait because Ill be going back to my hometown soon as well. 






Fashion it up!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Know the right styles for the season and you won't suffer"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment