Friday, September 20, 2013

Spring/Summer 2014 | Milan Fashion Week MFW | FashionTV

Prada
Just Cavalli



Welcome to my first entry about Milan Fashion Week!
So far the collections in Milan fashion Week are really creative, especially the ones from Prada, Just Cavalli and Fendi. I think that the Spring/Summer 2014 Prada bags has a really cute size following the color rush scheme. Although the collections in the show reminded me of lego colors and how the pieces of legos are built together. The bathing suit top sewed on the long sleeved top looks very playful in the summer! I can see some evolvement from the plaid fad of this Autum/Winter collections in the Just Cavalli collection. Roberto Cavalli is also one of my favorite fashion designers of all time.
Another trend I can see are also crop bustiers with high waisted shorts. I still have those and I found them extremely popular with fashion bloggers especially here in the Philippines while its really hot here.  I love the colorful backgrounds for all the shows! They just cheer me up and its making me want to go forward in time to Spring/Summer 2014.

But I think Id rather wear those to the beach myself because Im a pretty shy person to walk around the mall like that. I just love to look at the multi colors and the monochrome combinations.  I love both Roberto Cavalli and the lower end label, Just Cavalli. Just like how I love Prada and Miu Miu at the same time. Every high end fashion brand needs to at least have a lower end label, depending on the locations and the income of the population.  From what I can tell in many Spring/Summer 2014 collections, I can tell that the trends will be mostly the color purple. Its used for the Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 sign. Check out two photos from the Just Cavalli Collection:





As for the Prada Fashion show, I like how they stuck with the same color combination in the background with lego style colors. I always love Italian Fashion, Art,Interior and Architecture. I shall say its one of the best places in Europe to study art for all those interested in art school.  I also admire the matching tiny purses that look playful under the sun as well and I always loved the designs of Prada bags for every seasons. The ones from last Spring/Summer were to die for as well. Look at the picture below at the Prada Spring/Summer collection and really do check out the shows as well. I like the pastel, bright and monochrome combinations as well. Its really eye catching and I like how we can still use red, green and yellow for the summer, besides the color rush of fuchsia and neon green for the summer.  Most of all Milan will always be one true fashion capital that I consider studying there next year.

Keep the creativity flowing and good luck to all designers out there!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Colors are forever, styles change"
-My Own Fashion Quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment