Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chill Cool Cat


It was such a hot day today at Greenhills! So this is all I could throw on in order to blend with the crowd. That is a place to dress casually especially if its a tiangge. I will be giving you guys some fashion tips on how to look this chill. You can also dress like this to a park, beach, garden or an outdoor fair. Blending in with a crowd is very important while you don't wanna be an easy target for mugging but standing out in a good way is fine.  Casual with style is the word! Especially if Im fashion cautious, a shorts and a t shirt or a tank top with shorts are not enough for me unless Im going to a rougher area than I need to dress a little more plain. A Crossbody bag is advisable at all times to prevent yourselves from being pick pocketed and bag slashed.

Fashion tip for casual shorts:
High-waisted shorts with a cool belt, a loose top if your shorts are tight and short, high cut gladiator sandals or studded sandals. Wedged sneakers will also look really cool with a studded baseball cap or a non labeled pink baseball cap to look more feminine.
I am wearing a red scarf from Coach, given by a family friend. I got this Kitty faced tank here from Pac Sun in Woodbury Common Outlets, upstate New York. It was only about USD$14.90 on sale.  Red is for the season of fall while I can't wear a red trench coat here. 

This tank is too short, so I paired it with these high waist triple belt shorts from www.zalora.com.ph. I got these last year for only PHP 700 ish on sale. It was the last piece and I thought its not a bad price for a unique design. 
I got this purse from Coach Outlet at The Great Mall, Milpitas, California that was only USD$ 56. 

These gladiator sandals are from a store in Milan, Italy (Duomo di Milano) called Bagatt. These are very long lasting because I had them for over two years already.  These are made of denim and leather. Its the best time to shop at Milan, Italy in July with such stylish local brands that are the most affordable and one of the most stylish cities ever.

Spice up your most chill get ups!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)


"Fashion cautious means dressing for the right times"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment