Thursday, September 19, 2013

Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 is coming

(c)www.philippinefashionweeklive.com

Its finally coming to the month of Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014!!! Id like to see more color nowadays because Ive been as gloomy as the grey clouds during this time. Color always cheers me up besides fashion, Art, poetry, fitness, broadway and singing. I always need these in my life because I insanely can't live without them and I know Ive got these to cheer me up whenever I feel upset, affected by too much childish drama and hurt by a guy.  So I really can't wait to see this upcoming Fashion Week. It was great seeing the Spring/Summer 2014 collections from New York Fashion Week and the one in London as well with a cute pastel and black and white palette for Spring along with fuchsia and neon green for the summer.   Thank you Philippine Fashion Week for sending me the latest news about this.

I can't wait to see what will be in Philippine Fashion Week, Spring/Summer 2014!! Im looking forward to seeing the talents of Filipino Designers and Clothing line owners. It was great seeing last years Spring/Summer Fashion Show that I easily predicted the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's coming back to style. Now I can predict a lot of color rush for Spring/Summer 2014 and horizontal stripes this time.  Philippine Fashion Week had auditions two days ago for modeling and I hope the models who got in will do great working it!! I also want to say good luck to all designers and clothing lines show casing their clothing lines. Im looking forward to seeing the clothes, shoes and accessories. I know that you all are beast. As a person myself with a passion for fashion, I enjoyed attending all the shows from Spring/Summer to Holiday collections. Such creativity flowing with beastly designs and showing your own personal style. Fashion Shows are always my favorite part of marketing and communication.
Don't miss the Fashion Shows from October 23-27!! If you are interested in taking the internship as a backstage position, go to the Facebook page. I emailed them about my interests and I hope they reply back and let me work on a day that I don't have school. Ive always had good experiences watching these shows and having fun. I also like the choice of music used in the shows because I see the models walking with rhythm and style.

See you all there!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Being ahead of the trends is funner than being behind the trends"
-My Own Fashion Quote of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment