Monday, September 9, 2013

Fashion Show Spring Summer 2014 New York HD by Fashion TV

Monique Lhullier
Herve Leger by Max Azira
New York Fashion Week is looking so far so grand these days from how I observed the latest shows. Here I have two of the shows from Monique Lhullier and Herve Leger by Max Azira Spring.Summer 2014.  So far I like how Monique Lhullier used the bright color palette and made the dresses wide and flowy. They are looking very summer-licious. I can tell that her designs are always very lively with the embroidery and the shapes of them. She will always be one true wedding gown designer. Many celebrities has worn her gowns to premiers and for their weddings.  The fashion school she went to, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising is a really good school to take extra knowledge courses in fashion. 

I like how Herve Leger designed more edgy wear for the summer and a zipper sided bathing suit as well. I can sense that his designs are mostly multi colored luxury bandage dresses. I have one like that given to me two years ago as shown in one of my previous entries. He has the best bandage dresses so far. I don't have any pictures of these collections and they are harder to get when they are still brand new! Your design with your own personality and taste. In that way, your are a fashion leader and not following any designs. I like how these designers can keep their creativity and harmony flowing.

Check these two shows out and NYFW is only until September 12! Im looking forward more to Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch. Those are three of the brands I like a lot.

Design with your identity and harmony!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Fashion Expression is your own personal taste"
-My own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment