Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Love Never Dies


Sometimes the person you love needs to go but your love for that person will never die. That is called Tainted Love.  The 2002 film, A Walk to Remember is an example of this kind of love. Its one of my favorite romantic chick flicks.  I wore this comfy outfit today to school when I had to take two final exams in one day and now Im so tired due to two very hard topics, Economics and Buying Principles and I need to prepare for a final  presentation tomorrow afternoon for Market Research Techniques.  So Im sorry if I might not be able to write that much today.Well I hope I passed both tests.  I try not to bling up too much if I have tests to take, but I always try to look my best on presentation days with business style outfits. But Im gonna try spicing mine up tomorrow with some red tights.

Here I am wearing my most light weight tee from H&M that was only USD$ 6. I call it my butterfly style tee. 

These snake print shorts here were only PHP 200 from Market! Market! It came with this thin belt and it was totally worth it. The clothes at Fashion Market has a not so bad quality and are very affordable. I recently bought a super cute bustier from there as well. It will be on this blog on Thursday!

Now to keep up with the school girl chic theme this Fall 2013, I decided to wear my Kenneth Cole Oxfords today that was only PHP 2,100 something on sale. They are my most comfortable and soft heels. 
Rock out your school style this fall!

-Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Stand out and comfy is the spirit for a school outfit"
-My Own Fashion Quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment