Saturday, September 14, 2013

London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014: JS Lee Jelly Fish collection and a CSM Students Lego dress



I can feel a heavy weight of creativity during London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014. It looks like students from the number 1 fashion school, Central Saint Martins are getting there. I really love this LEGO dress below along with the gorgeous headpiece. The lego shoes are also looking very artistic. Its fun using materials that can be reused in many different ways. I used recycled magazine for one of my retro pastel dresses before. It was insanely fun putting it together and accessorizing the canvas skirt and the blouse.  I also like the use of color in the show and this lego dress looks very summer loving!  I still have a pink and black lego bracelet from Claire's and I feel that we should make more lego jewelry.  That will be super edgy and fun. I also like the lego sunglasses right below.  I am also happy that these fashion schools can give opportunities to students to participate in Fashion Weeks. It will train the students to be more responsible as a pro designer.


 Now to this collection below is by Central Saint Martins alumni JS Lee. The specific theme is Jellyfish which I think is a suitable theme. I like the color combination of pink, blue and purple.  I can see a big ocean theme and they almost look like corals as well. I love the geometric print dress below and Id totally wear that with hot stilettos. It will look so playful and cute. I always how they can mix bright playful colors with monochrome. Im glad I also recently ordered a skull belt that is this close to this color in light blue. I can see that JS Lee has such a bright future in fashion designing. I am also digging the blue and white shirt below. I always liked two toned attire. They are so fun and edgy to wear.  Enjoy these pictures and sorry I don't have much to say because I have to study for my upcoming test. Ill be doing more blogging after Im done with this term because Ill be on break but looking for colleges for further studies. I am totally considering this school Central Saint Martins for further studies!


-Monica Seet (Monichic)

"Spring Summer collections will always rain gum balls"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment