Wednesday, September 4, 2013

London Calling


As much as I love this song, London Calling by The Clash and the fashion in London as well, I decided to wear this jacket today and its one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. London is one of the cities that showcase the trends ahead of time and its one of the world's fashion capital as well.
These days red is the hottest color.

I like how it brings contrast to edgy outfits.  London is also my first choice to finish my BA for Fashion Marketing. I think the stores from London has many trendy clothes, especially River Island, TOPSHOP and New Look. Those are three of my favorite stores. I seriously can't wait for River Island to open here in Manila soon! Such trendy moto jackets and leather skirts that I love! I also can't wait to shop at New Look when I go to Singapore in December!  From how I observed the attire and accessories at those stores, I think they are the stores with the most unique and edgy items so far besides H&M. Many of the pieces are not easy to find as well. I always love the pieces in TOPSHOP, especially the fringed skirt and the long sleeved midi dresses. Gothic and edgy fashion is very popular in London, England as well.
 Palette


This Union Jack Varsity jacket is from Androgyne Manila that was only PHP 450 on sale. They still sell it believe or not. This will so not make you fall into a trend.  
I am wearing this bold letter graphic tee from Forever 21 that was only USD$ 8.90.  I thought that Union Jack prints match the best with this tee that I even wore it with my TOPSHOP Union Jack Jeggings!



I am wearing my new red shorts from Greenhillds Tiangge that were only PHP 280. Red shorts are also one of the edgiest denim shorts ever.  I paired it with my favorite tiger buckle belt from H&M Singapore that was only SGD$ 5.  Grab one now to look hot this fall! Union Jack fashion pieces will make your edgy outfit stand out with bright contrast.
Here I am wearing a pair of footless tights from Market! Market! that I got at a deal for 2 for PHP 150. That is one of the best markets to get good deals. Boost your confidence with your personal style. Like Jade from the Bratz movie once said "Fashion is how I express who I really am" She is my favorite character with great edgy style. 

-Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"You can observe your own personal style with what you constantly wear"
-My own fashion quote of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment