Friday, August 9, 2013

Whats hot?: Fringed Shorts

It looks like Fringed denim shorts are rocking the fashion house! Ive seen them being sold at TOPSHOP, H&M, Urban Outfitters and Suiteblanco. The ones that I like the most are the ones with a fringed side because they are easier to match with anything especially what footwear to match it with. The ones above are from Urban Outfitters. They have the hottest boho style clothing ever. You can totally wear it with an elastic headband around your head. They will also look great with your combat boots and a flower crown. That will be totally edgy boho!! Or try trowing on a simple red moto jacket with a cadet hat, some stockings and lita booties to spice it up if your not at an outdoor event.
I know I said I couldn't blog today because I had to study, but I found the time to after studying and doing my work even thought my brain is fried right now. I don't know if Ill find the time tomorrow though. Hopefully I will.  

Id seriously love the ones with long fringes right below and also the studded ones from TOPSHOP. Maybe Ill DIY my new snake print shorts with fringes on it to add a super cute edge to if I can find any leather fringes at the fabric stores! Its just so fun to DIY your own cheap clothing. 
The picture of the peach fringe shorts are an example of a DIY shorts. I seriously thought it was amazingly creative. 
Dressing creatively is fun and also inventing styles!! Have fun with your killer styles!




This one here is another kind of fringed skirt shorts from Urban Outfitters. I can't buy this one while it is over my family budget. Maybe Ill get something like this when Im working.


Have fun with fashion!!,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"You know your style if you have a passion for fashion"
-My own fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment