Friday, August 16, 2013

The best Fabulous and Affordable shoes!



I just found the perfect place for shoe-a-holics!! Its called Lola Shoetique. Its an online local shoe store that is headquartered in Los Angeles, California! I love the local shoe brands in LA, that I can't wait to apply there next year to take a one year course in footwear design. These pictures here are my top favorite ones from the site. You can even get US branded shoes from the LA Fashion Market or the Fashion district in downtown. I loved going all over LA! I can see that many of them are even nicer than the branded shoes. Id love to have one of these someday!! The style is insanely unique and you can't find them anywhere else. They are also very affordable for anyone (Students and working). If I end up working in LA, these shoe stores will be my destination to shop at. Melrose Avenue is also the destination for cute and unique stuff. Just like the Chevron pumps above are not like any other pumps Ive seen in my life.  These shoe stores will be your journey to a stylish life, not owning what everyone else owns. Thats what I care about a lot as a fashion blogger.
I am more style conscious than brand conscious. But of course I will not go for the ones that cost USD$100 or more. I go for USD$ 70 or less.  I spend this much on shoes but a way cheaper amount on clothes if they look expensive. Remember to shop cheap but look expensive!! 
I shall say that these shoe designs has a lot of originality in it because they are not that easy to look for. Id love to have my line of unique shoes someday as I always think of being inventive and original at the same time. I don't like copies of high fashion brands too much, unless that brand is too priceless for me, I just get the knockoffs sometimes such as Charlotte Olympia's kitty cat loafers. 

Even their flat sandals are very unique and chic at the same time. I like the ones with skulls and chains on it. 
I picked mostly red and footwear for the season of fall. The white pair is also one of the new arrivals for this coming fall. 
 Studded will always be my style as well because there one of those that will never go out of fashion. 
I will buy these when I go to the States because I can't order them while I live in the Philippines and I don't have a credit card. 
If you don't like showing your credit card, go into Shoe Goddess on multiply.com. They give you the option on paying to their bank account. 
Work your graceful walk in your killer footwear!





These low heels are the most stylish ones so far. Id love to own these for a casual everyday use. 




I also have my eye on these leopard pumps while they are the most fashionable ones so far. Id get a black one when Im working in the office if they allow them and I also have my eye on the open booties below as well that are all full of studs. 






These are the ones I dream to get sometime while they are only USD$ 48. Its totally worth it and as a quirky heel designer myself, I l just love to own killer heels that are comfortable. They are only comfortable if they have a platform and loads of cushion.



I also wanna own these too . They are insanely stylish and eye capturing.


One of the best new arrivals.


 On Sale currently.

-Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Brands are not always as eye catching as Style"
-My own Fashion Quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment