Sunday, August 11, 2013

Looking for more customized shoes?

Aug 12,2013
Its always fun to digitally design shoes and clothes. This is another way to practice your shoe design skills if you wanna take up a one year course in Shoe design. I plan to take that course after my Bachelors Degree in Fashion Marketing and Management. Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising or Otis College of Art and Design. (Both in Los Angeles, California).  Asides from digitally practicing, I also sketch my shoe designs in an old sketch book I found in my room. Im gonna start practicing with Photoshop and Illustrator as well! We also need those abilities, in which Ive drawn in those softwares before and even created pop art.  The URL for this shoe design site is http://www.shoesofprey.com/.  Its really fun and you can add these to your future portfolio along with your hand drawn work and Photoshop work.  It makes you choose the fabrics for your shoes. I found this site after watching one of Michelle Phan's Youtube videos. She introduces  the site. But be careful what fabrics you choose. I did not order any of these while its too expensive to have it delivered to the Philippines. I just play around with designing them and it makes me feel like a little girl again when I used to play the dress up games. 

All these shoes below here from shoes of prey are designed by myself. I mostly used red and animal prints to keep up with Fall 2013.  The Pink and Stripes one are not included in the collection, I just tried it for fun and Im gonna have to make one for Spring/Summer 2014 soon. 

My favorite one I designed so far is the one right below. Im gonna name it Safari Craze. I am a love of shoes myself that I have a collection of various shoes from sneakers , flats,sandals,heels,heel-less and wedges. Id like to own a pair or creepers someday as well and the Jeffrey Campbell Foxy. Im hoping to have my very own brand of shoes and clothes someday. 
Check it out yourselves!!








XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Work of art shoes are fun to look at!"
-My own fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment