Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moschino Fall/Winter 2013-2014 Trends



It looks like a school house rock theme for Moschino Fall/Winter 2013! Sorry this is very late because I have a lot of things to report on. While it is almost fall, I think a punk rock plaid skirt like this with stockings will look super chic to wear in the fall and winter while its going to definitely be super cold.  I  like how the Fall/Winter 2013 theme has many rock and roll themes with chains and leather. I think these clothes above can pass as stylish school uniforms.  I like the range of the color palette, red, black white and yellow.  I can totally see a Christmas theme here too, combing red and green. That is very suitable.  Although I am not a huge plaid fan, this is the only plaid I like because it is edgy and eye catching, unlike the typical faded looking ones.  I recently reported about this in my Buying Principles class because we need to practice making business and selling fall/winter 2013 trends.  Forever 21 has a new arrival with this print as well.

These looks will make you look chic and intelligent at the same time without looking like a socially awkward nerd or airhead.


I love the blazer with the plaid skirt above and also the red dress.  So style up yourselves this fall and this Holiday season!  I also like the two toned trench coats above. That is not like any trench coat you've seen before. I also have a black one with red leather sleeves that I designed myself. I can seriously use that for outer wear and I have the correct beret to wear with it.
 This is honestly the best Christmas fashion style Ive ever seen!

Cheers!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Classic looks won' pressure you to stay in all the time"
-My Own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment