Monday, July 22, 2013

Hottest shoe style of 2013: Low heeled ankle strap stilettos


I have been browsing many retail and shoe-only stores online and also after going to shops in the USA, the shoe style I have been seeing the most are low heeled ankle strap stilettos. It looks like they won't destroy your foot baller. Im sure us women would still look chic in them if we have long thin legs. We can even wear them with skinny jeans or any kind of skirts. Maybe I would like to own one of these if the price is decent and not too simple. This won't make any woman look like she is trying too hard. I shall say these are toned down and elegant at the same time. I even saw many of them at my favorite shoe retail, http://www.dasmyshoes.ph. Check them out! They come by a range of open and closed toed. I'd love to own the pointed one myself with studs on them. 

They are popular with many known fashion bloggers here in the Philippines like Camille Co and Kryz Uy. I love how they style it up. If you still wanna look chic in them, style them up with more elegant and loud outfits rather than just a t shirt and jeans. Loud outfits won't make the shoes look too ordinary. From my own observations, this footwear is a huge hit of 2013 so far. To run your own clothing line, you need to know the trends of the season and design your own. 

This one here is from the Fall 2013 collection of Urban Outfitters. It is one of Jeffrey Campbell's latest shoes. Its such a nice color to me while I am a lover of minty colors and they remind me of mint candies. 
This one right below is the one I am digging the most from Forever 21. Its so edgy and toned down at the same time. I just love the metal detail of it. So what are you all waiting for? Grab one pair now if you are looking for low heels that are chic and not cheap looking!



 Lots of Love from,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"Toned down and elegant is the key to never over-accesorize"
-My own fashion quote of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment