Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bohemian Beauty




As much as I love tribal prints and fringes, I decided to wear my new fringe gladiator booties today with my aztec skirt. The trend I have been observing these days are tribal print leggings as well (Black and White), they were all over when I went to SM Aura yesterday for my brothers birthday.
The patterns just catch the eye of a young girl. This outfit can be suitable for a music festival or an outdoor event without the blazer. I didn't wear the flower crown to church today so I only wore it after church to High Street for lunch with my family since we have a specific dress code for Church. Its better to be more comfortable for an outdoor mall while you will be under the sun for most of the time especially if you live in a hot and sunny place.  My high cut fringe sandals are already loud, so I had to tone down the outfit a little bit more by not accessorizing to much. Many people in Bonifacio High Street dress in a bohemian way by wearing sun maxi dresses with sandals.
If any of your accents are loud, just make that the main focus of the outfit. Thats a work of art in style.

 Anything to do with tribal prints, elastic headbands, flower crowns,florals, fringes and feathers are always considered bohemian. Those are my favorite comebacks from the 70's and are pretty much related to hippies or flower child. But the ones I only like are flower crowns, fringes, tribal prints and feathers. They were the biggest pop culture of the 70's.  Celebrities are looking super chic in bohemian outfits. I also love to wear bohemian outfits to the beach with my bathing suit underneath.



This flower crown was from Carolina's in Market! Market! that was only PHP 85. It was a leigh that I just twisted and turned it into a headpiece.
I am wearing this neon top from Market! Market! (Fashion Market) that was only PHP 100 and I wore it with a string belt I found in my closet. I wore it with a tribal bandeau that is from Stradivarius for only PHP 600 something (for two).  Stradivarius has many casual bohemian styles. 
This is my moms old brown blazer from Mango that I just had updated by my seamstress. 

I got this acted print body con skirt from Shana. It was only SGD$ 19.90. Many stores from Spain has a lot of boho styles that I remember buying a pair of fringe sandals from Barcelona and now my Mom is using them. Check out ZARA, Mango, Bershka, Stradivarius, Shana, Desigual and Suiteblanco. I am loving them. 

I got these fringe gladiator booties from Suiteblanco at SM Aura for only about PHP 2,300 something. These are very hard to find and I thought it was worth it for authentic leather. I can also wear them with shorts and a feather top. 

I decided not to carry a fringe purse anymore while my sandals were already full of fringes. So I decided to carry this simple Coach bag to tone down. This is from the Coach outlet. It was only USD$ 70.  They are still available at the outlets and are very durable. Leather bags are the most classic and easiest to match, but don't carry them to rough places. Have fun styling!!

-Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Staying in style does not mean splurging your money"
-My own fashion quote of the day




No comments:

Post a Comment