Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Vans


As much a love the skater brand, Vans, I decided to wear this free souvenir tee I got at way back at Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 Vans fashion show along with these checkered pants. Checks are stylish in the spring time. Many look book users have been wearing them.They remind me of the classic Vans Slip ons! I remember owning a pair back in 2007 when I was at the punk-rock stage. It was the best time to be super casual and comfortable today because it was test taking day for Product Development class. It was pretty smooth though Im still tired from it.As a fan of biker jackets myself, I decided to wear this new red leather jacket to keep warm. Leather has always been one of my trademarks. It seems like Im in a mood of wearing red these days. While Michael Jacksons music has been my exercise music I was inspired to wear a more feminine leather jacket that is almost similar to what he wore in his music video Beat It. Michael Jackson has always been one of my favorite singers and I always like what he wears on stage and his videos. He will always be The King Of Pop even though he passed away back in 2009.
This bright red leather jacket is from a store here in the Philippines called NAVA. It was only PHP 845 on sale. That is one of the best local stores here in Manila, with many imports from Hong Kong. I can even wear this buttoned up if its cold. It can pass for a leather top. The graphic tee came inside the giveaway tote bag at the Vans Fashion show.  I finally found a way to wear it and make it stand out. 
These checkered jeggings are from Market! Market! (Fashion Market) was only PHP 250. Many of the stalls there sell the cutest cheap and edgy clothes.  These Jeffrey Campbell inspired booties are from a store in Orange County called Glaze for only USD$ 41. They are very comfortable and I would recommend to shop at local shoe stores in the US (The ones that are not branded) while you can get pretty decent prices there for sassy stilettos.  Checkered prints will never die down and Vans will always be one of my favorite sneaker brands. 






Play chess with style this season!,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Printed pants/leggings make you look like your walking with rhythm"
-Fashion Quote of the day







No comments:

Post a Comment