Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mixing and Matching with Spankie Valentine: Best styling channel so far


Hey fashionistas!,

Candyica in the house! Im sure you all would want a great styling channel on Youtube! Spankie Valentine is the best one so far. I even heard that she designs her stage outfits! I mean isn't that so cool? She has quite a number of sassy outfits with printed leggings, stilettos, dresses and skirts. My most favorite ones are the winter outfits of hers. They are the most stylish ones! She even has an online store with exceptionally unique fashion pieces, http://www.URBANOG.com . Check out the three videos on this entry here. I am in love with the quirky and heel-less heels she sells. On her YOUTUBE channel, she also lets you enter contests such as winning gift cards to shop.  The shoes below are my favorite ones from her online store. I also liked how she styled her blazers with different outfits. I really do hope you fashion addicts check out her mix and match videos and also her online shop.




Enjoy styling yourselves!,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Invention in creativity will bring a fashion evolution"
-My own fashion quote of the day




No comments:

Post a Comment