Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Colorful Boho


I just love coloring myself this summer! While I am happy to be finally on vacation I decided to wear my favorite tribal printed leggings with a new neon top and a flower crown. Its so sunny in Singapore, so bright colors are suitable for the playful sun!
Colorful tribal prints has always been my favorite fad while I always loved anything multi colored since I was a child. I remember I would color with crayons that are all different colored. I would color with every color of the rainbow! Bright colors can make someone cheerful and happy at the same time! Boho outfits are a hit for music festivals. Id totally wear this flower crown to a music festival as well, with ombre shorts, a short sleeved chiffon top and combat boots. I would also wear a flower Crown with a casual maxi dress!
Or I would wear this flower crown with a fringe top with red high waisted shorts and combat boots. Flower crowns has been popular at music festivals seeing them at Coachella and one music festival in the Philippines. Color tribal prints are one of the work of art prints I have ever seen. Im sure you can all paint with all the colors of the summer! Colorful tribal body con skirts are also looking fine!
Anna Sophia rocks her flower crown at Coachella with this maxi boho dress!

I got this flower crown from Carolina's (A craft store in Market! Market! and Glorietta) for only PHP 80 per yard. There is a wide selection of colors. I chose since because I love fuchsia! I finally found one thats my size.

I am wearing my Material Girl chiffon blazer with this new neon top, I got at Market! Market! (Fashion market) for only PHP 100. Its a very decent price. I love that tiangge the best. I paired it with this tribal bandeau top from Stradivarius that was 2 for PHP 600. That store has one of the best tribal boho clothing and outfits. Its like the more casual version of ZARA and did you know that they are sister companies? String belts always look great with boho outfits. 


I am wearing these leggings from my school bazar that was only PHP 250. These are insanely hard to find. They make your legs stand out.  To add more color, I threw on these indigo blue flats from ALDO in Singapore that was only SGD$41. They feel like jelly shoes!

Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2013
I carried this bag today with this outfit (though its not in the photo). These box style bags will never die down. They have been on going for decades.  I got this purse for only PHP 400 at Market! Market! (Fashion Market) Its so convenient that it has an extra strap.  These are my favorite bags so far and this style was even in Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2013 collection with a checkered print.  

Happy trending everyone!,
Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

"It doesn't matter how expensive the brand is, what matters most is the style and quality"
-My own fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment