Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Michael Kors Resort 2014 (Lookin Young&Wild&Fine)

This is by far the best and edgiest  resort 2014 collection I have seen on fashionista.com. This is Michael Kors Resort collection 2014.  I can see that the inspirations here are pre-historic inspired with many fur, animal prints and bone shaped jewelry. I love these leopard print flare pants. Its a huge comeback from the 60's and the 70's. The mini bag is also looking very cute. As a fan of animal prints myself, I love to walk around in them a lot.  Animal prints always make you stand out for some reason or is it just me? But don't kill any animals just for fashion especially if they are still juvenile animals.  Check out the other garments below, they are very creative and original. I always loved Michael Kors clothes and bags that I own a pair of pants and a leather bag. He was a drop out of Fashion Institute Of Technology and still is able to be a successful fashion designer. His bag designs are one of the best ones next to Tory Burch and Coach. 

 This fur stole goes well with a long sleeved buttoned up shirt and flare pants. You can look great flying on First Class like this. I would suggest if you are flying on First Class, dress a little bit more formally like wear a fake fur coat. The snake print clutch is also to die for and its very light weighted. I am also loving the necklace and the belt below. The outfit below matches all over. The necklace is very tough to find and I love it along with the belt and the purse.
 From my observations, I am seeing many giraffe prints. I like how three colors are used at the same time. It makes the contrast more eye catching and it is like a color palette on a dress.








 Most of these garments has a color palette of blue, white and pink along with black and white. I love how man collage details are used. I know where my eye will be going around. I am also loving all of the bags in the collection. I want one! I also can see that metal buckle belts will be still in style, those are my favorite belts.









This is what I love the best. It will look hot with a floppy hat and sandals. You will look cute on a cruise ship like this. 




 On the outfit above, the necklace with a lock is to die for. It is like no other and the snake skin clutch as well with the snake print belt. The whole suit can be used for a first or business class ride as well, looking so luxurious.


 Another observation of the resort collections Ive seen are dresses (50's style) with a thin belt and short sleeves.

Check out more news from fashionista.com!!!
-Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Mix prints are better than one"
-Fashion Quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment