Tuesday, June 4, 2013

(I can't get no) Satisfaction


I am a lover of music and rock bands. Here is what I wore today to go to the mall for my assignments. Band tees are extremely timeless while they have been selling them at Forever 21 and other clothing lines since I was only 13 years old. Ive been listening to various rock bands from that age and loved dressing in a girly girl punk style rather than in lace or florals. The Rolling Stones are one of my favorite classic rock bands. I even had an old Rolling Stones shirt that was different from this one. Band tees with cool jackets will make your outfit look trendy, chic and rocking! Celebrity portrait tees are also hot, just like this Lady Gaga tee, my friend Javi Bermejo is wearing. Thanks for helping by the way. He mentioned, he bought this at a store in Power Plant Mall, Rockwell. Its absolutely cute and Im a Lady Gaga fan myself.




Here I am wearing my Rolling Stones tee from Forever 21 that was only PHP 915. The price is more affordable in the US.
This spiked collar  necklace is from Trunk show that was only PHP 450. I thought it was a pretty affordable price.
 I paired it with my bow headband to make it more girly that is also from Forever 21 for only PHP 175.






















My vertical striped shorts are from Greenhills for only PHP 200. The pre ice will depend on what size you are.



I am wearing my red footless tights I got at a good deal, 2 for PHP150 at Market! Market! (Fashion Market)

These combat boots were only USD$ 22 from Forever 21 at Orange County, Ca. To be more red, I decided to carry this Longchamp tote from Paris. You can get some of them for 40 Euros now a days.  I don't care how ordinary they are while they are convenient and long lasting.
Hope you all Rock on with fashion!













Stay tuned for more latest outfits!

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)
Your stye, your own voice!

"Fur is not fashion"
-Quote of the day






No comments:

Post a Comment