Monday, June 17, 2013

Glamour Magazine


(c) Akila Herath

 Glamour magazine has always been one of my favorite fashion magazines.My Mom even used to read them when I was still a kid. It is one of the magazines I like that has no connections with VOGUE. Though I love VOGUE the most. I am also a JLO (Jennifer Lopez) fan, listening to her and I also like her clothing line. My most favorite song of hers is "Love Don't cost a thing" Heres how I decided to dress for a casual movie night out with one of my closest friends from High School and some of her friends I met. It was a fun movie we watched called "Now You See Me". I would recommend you all to see it while its still playing. It was also a great relief from the hectic test I had today.
It was a fun night out but rainy, while it is rainy season here in Manila, Philippines.
I would recommend shoes or boots with rubber soles for the rain that still look chic because the grounds are slippery. Kenneth Cole Reaction, Clarks, Aerosoles and Bass has the most chic rubber soled shoes.  A typical casual night out fashion tip would be printed stockings with shorts or a mini skirt, a graphic tee and a leather jacket.

This is one cute look with personal style. Its so suitable for a fun day or night with friends.


Here I am wearing a Glamour magazine tee with JLO on the cover. I got it at Market! Market! (Fashion Market) for only PHP 100.  I always love graphic tees with a magazine name or cover on it.  I own one thats says Bazaar. I'd love to own one that says VOGUE one day. They are super casual chic.  I am wearing my collarless leather jacket from NAVA that was only PHP 845 on sale. It is something Ive always wanted and NAVA is a local store with the best imports from Hong Kong. Red is the color for Pre Spring Summer 2014.  Leather jackets were always my favorite from young. I am also wearing one of my favorite bib necklaces I own. 

Here I am wearing a pair of striped shorts from Greenhills Tiangge that was only PHP 200! They are my favorite pair so far.  Go grab one now and the price will depend on your size. I am wearing these printed stockings from Forever 21 that I got at the big December sale for only PHP 209. These stockings are more suitable for the night than the day.  I am wearing these rubber soled oxford heels from Kenneth Cole Reaction that was on sale for PHP 2,100. They are still available. These are very convenient for the rainy weather. 

This rainbow purse here is from COACH outlet in Milpitas, California that was only USD$ 56. They have very good deals there.  I am a lover of Coach leather goods, depending on the style. Some of the Poppy styles can look cheap.  Hope you enjoyed this Fashion tip!


Paint yourself with all the colors of style!,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Styling is like a puzzle, you just need to match all the colors together"
-Fashion Quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment