Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Final Presentation Day


I had a final presentation of my designs today for Product Development class. So to look as presentable as possible, I decided to wear this leopard high low dress I wore to Philippine Fashion Week with my red bowler har. I am only wearing this the second time. One fashion tip if your presenting your final work to your class, would be to wear a blazer with a  chiffon dress will work or pants. A blazer with a skirt and a blouse will also look gorgeous.  Be sure to always have your hair properly made as well and neatness is very important. To look more formal, I would recommend wearing heels like how I decided to wear these dressy oxfords from Kenneth Cole Reaction which are also suitable for office wear. I even wore them on my research class presentation last term. High low dresses and skirts are one of my favorite trends of 2012-2013. I bought my first one from Forever 21 last year in California. I am always crazily shopping at that store.





Here I am wearing a leopard high-low dress from Forever 21 that was only PHP 1275. I thought its pretty worth it for an unusual high low dress.
I paired it with a two toned sweater from M{phosis I got two three years ago for only PHP 500. THey were originally cotton sleeves, but then I had them customized to leather sleeves. I am wearing a belt from that store as well from the Singapore branch.




















These oxfords are from Kenneth Cole Reaction for only PHP 2,100. Kenneth Cole Reaction is much cheaper that Kenneth Cole New York. But I love both.



My bowler hat here is from NAVA that was only PHP 200. To have my own personal style, I decided to wear this hat with my DIY sweater and my high low dress. I dont dress too typically by wearing tribal print skirts with plain tops and the latest bib necklaces.

Good luck on your upcoming presentations if you have one and hope you all enjoyed this fashion tip!





Lots of Love from,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

" Dress to respect, not only to kill"
-My own fashion quote of the day







No comments:

Post a Comment