Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fashion games for fashionistas



































(c)www.fashionista.com


Fashion games are always so fun and chic at the same time. If you are a fashion addict, why not play some of the styling games during your free time. You can also play this new Karl Lagerfeld game where you need to keep on trying to take his designer sunglasses out of his face. Seriously, how creative is that? This was the latest news from fashionista.com. You can play it here:http://jeveuxleslunettesdekarl.com/  Technology is getting higher and higher as the years go by. To bad I can't play it now while my internet is very slow. I always loved playing with the fashion games from when I was only an elementary schooler. I started off with playing the Barbie fashion show computer game and the Hannah Montana fashion design games on the Disney Channel site.


Mall World is one of the best fashion games I have ever played with artistic styling and expressing your creativity. I am loving these outfits in this picture. I love the jeans at the bottom row. This also lets you open up your own boutique and see how much money you are making. I just can't get enough of the fashion world! Fashion courses were what Ive always wanted in life from when I was only 12. (The age I started dressing up).   You can go to this application on Facebook. 

The last fashion game I ever played is Fashion Week Live that is also found on Facebook.  This like an actual fashion career and more for young adults and teens. It makes you have an actual portfolio and this makes you work with clients who need fashion help. You also need to style for a fashion show and they pay you for it. They even have real life brands you can purchase. You'll know what its like to style in the real fashion world. So its more educational than many of them.  Have fun this summer playing these games!
 Love you all fashionistas!,
Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

"Digital fashion is hot nowadays"
-My own Fashion Quote of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment