Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fendi Cruise 2014 Collection

Long dresses with belts are looking pretty popular for Cruise 2014 collections. I can sense a huge comeback from the 1950's. Suit dresses with a thin belt were popular back in the 1950's.  This was one of the latest news on www.fashionista.com. It has many of the latest fashion news and trends. 
I am loving the color block dress below with a belt.   The striped dress below is also looking very fine and suitable to wear in the plane with stockings and boots.  I also spot a huge comeback from the Roaring 20's with the straight dresses with no curves. Its still making me be in a Gatsby mood. 
It looks like open-toed ankle booties will be a trend of Cruise 2014. You can totally look sassy on a Cruise ship with those shoes. Those shoes will never go out of style and will be a fad. Like Yves Saint Laurent once said fashions fade, style is eternal. To me that means, if something is in fashion, it will easily fade. So I shall say that these booties and maxi dresses are considered timeless styles.  Anything that is considered stylish will never go out of style.  You can grab a pair of indigo ones at Forever 21 at a good price. They will make your feet stand out and add contact to your gorgeous outfits. Wearing a short term trend can be way too common. To me trends are almost like a time machine changing from time to time. 
Fendi is one of the most classic popular high end brands. They were even mentioned in songs, "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas and "Fashion" by Lady Gaga. It started in 1925 in Rome, Italy, by Adele Fendi. Now one of my favorite designers, Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director for the brand. He is one beastly designer.  These designs are very creative in a way that there are over the knee dresses with pants. It is something I don't really see at all, meaning that they are very original and not imitating any other brand.  Italian designs are the best ones so far, so I would suggest to all fashion, interior and architecture students to apply at design schools there if you do get the chance to. I myself am considering to go to Instituto Marangoni to get my BA and my MA, either in London or Milan. 


I shall say that this four colored moto jacket is looking to hot and edgy, that Id totally wear this on a plane. It is one work of art as well. You can totally stand out in this!










Stay tuned for more fashion and trend reporting with Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)!
Your fashion is your own way!

"The secret to stylishness is to have your own personal style"
-Fashion quote of the day, inspired by critic Nina Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment