Saturday, May 4, 2013

Trend Alert: Pop Art

From my observations of new arrivals at the stores, it  looks like to me that pop art prints has been looking so hot this summer. I plan to get a pair of cheap comic print leggings that are very colorful while this has been one of my favorite summer trends. You can easily find them in Market! Market! for only PHP 200. Pop art was originally from the 1980's. It is one of my favorite comebacks.  This comic print dress from TOPSHOP is also looking so fine! I wanna get one when it is on sale, since Ive always wanted to own a long sleeved body con dress. Also do check out this local brand in the Philippines called Tomato, http://www.tomato.ph for cool pop art tops with the lips. They are the ones with the peter pan collar. Many of the pop art colors has been seen in the Spring/Summer 2013 fashion weeks. Even Moschino's Spring/summer 2013 collections used these colors and prints that pop out.
The graphic tanks below will totally go well with some comic print leggings as well. Both of them are from Forever 21. Log on to http:// www.forever21.com.
This is one way to color yourself this summer. You will still look cute under the sun!
I always loved pop art myself, that I did them many times during my art classes in my senior year of high school. Check out my works below with painting and photo shop, also a special thanks to my lovely talented cousin Sabrina Chaco for modeling for my photo shop piece:





















Sun Kisses,


Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)
Your style, your identity!

"If we were in a world without colors, life will be so upsetting if all we had was black and white"-Fashion quote of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment