Monday, May 6, 2013

Pretty in Pink and Gold



Pink and Gold are always a cute and girly color combination. As much as I love pink,I decided to wear my new crop top today with my baroque leopard skirt and my pink high socks. Im glad I finally found an outfit that wouldn't make my pink knee high socks look to garish and geeky. In order to make yourself not look geeky in high socks, make sure they go above your knees or all the way up to your thighs. Do not wear plaid ones or striped ones especially if they can make you look like a fashion disaster and make your outfit clash. High socks has been really popular with Japanese fashion culture and Lolita fashion. If you would like to see more of lolita fashion, go to Harajuku if you get a chance to visit Tokyo,Japan. They are also worn with anime cosplay costumes. (Hatsune Miku and Luka Megurine to be specific). They bring me back Anime club memories.  

Now to my whole outfit:

I am wearing a crop top I bought over the weekend at TOPSHOP while there was a huge sale. It was only PHP 747. Normally these are PHP 1000 or more. Check out the sale at TOPSHOP! Its extremely affordable. I am wearing an Egyptian bib necklace from Forever 21 at SM Makati, I got for only PHP 150.
This leopard baroque high waisted skirt is from Forever 21, I got on sale as well, back in September. My only favorite baroque prints are clothing that are also called scarf prints and some of the Juicy Couture bags. Many styles from the olden days come back!
I got these knee high pink socks from Market! Market! for only PHP 200. To look more appropriate for school, I wore these Kenneth Cole Reaction high heeled oxfords.

Here, I am wearing my favorite gold spikes bracelet I got at Forever 21 on sale for only PHP 200. You can get these at any store now or cheap stores in Market! Market!



Lolita



Hatsune Miku                                                                             Luka Megurine


Lots of love from,

Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

-Your style, your way!

"It can be more fun to have a balanced wardrobe sometimes and not stick to the same style"
-My fashion quote of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment