Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pretty in Aztec


Too stay happier in the hot weather, I decided to wear these new aztec print leggings I got at my school bazar. Colorful aztec prints are really fun to look at. They are really eye catching. They will still look stylish with plain tops and bib necklaces. Aztec bib necklaces complete the whole outfit with tribal prints. As a fashion addict, I love Animal prints, leather, studs, spikes,skulls, black lace and tribal prints. This will also look great with my new pair of beaded gladiator sandals from Promod a friend gave and also my navy colored tank top with my pink aztec bandeau.



Here I am wearing Aztec print leggings that I bought at my school bazar for only PHP 250. While these are very rare and difficult to find, I thought it was a really worth it price.

This cheetah buckle belt here is from Trunk Show in Power Plant Mall for only PHP 250. Its so convenient that it can fit with anything.




I paired it with this fuchsia blazer from Material Girl at Macy's that was only USD$9.90. Clearance sales are always the best ones.

I got this convenient black tank top from Forever 21 for only PHP 175. I buy almost all of my clothes from that store, while its the most chic and the best I can afford as a College Freshman.  I will always have my love for colors while they make me happier. I loved bright colors ever since I was a little kid, always coloring with them.













This has been Monica Seet with another aztec entry!
Your style, your way!

"Fashion will always be a girls best friend, every girl wants to look chic"
-Fashion Quote of the day.











No comments:

Post a Comment