Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Karl Lagerfeld Volume 2


As much as I am a huge fan of Karl Lagerfeld, I decided to wear this tank top with different fashion pieces today. I am always inspired by his creative quotes and the way he designs for Chanel. Its pretty chic, couture and edgy. Chanel is also my favorite high end brand of all time, that I would love to own one of the flap bags someday while I can use it anywhere.  This quote way below is very true. Fashion and creativity cannot always be the same. Thats why there is such a thing as creativity, to invent and design something new and not the same as anything else. This also has to do with originality, as explained in my previous entries. Karl Lagerfeld will always be one of the designers who will never die down.
I am wearing this Karl Lagerfeld tank top from a store in Market! Market! called Androgyne Manila that was only PHP 250. There are a lot more right now so go grab one. Androgyne is one of my most favorite edgy stores. Also do check out Push Thru Marketing inc.
I paired it with a DIY pleather jacket that was from the Juniors section in Macy's I bought about 3 or 4 years ago.  You can buy the studs at Market! Market! (Carolina's) below PHP 100 to manually sew on your garments.

My Safari print pastel shorts are from H&M in Milan Italy that was only 5 Euros. The sales in Milan are the best in July.
I am wearing a fedora hat from People Are People that was only PHP 400. They are very long lasting.

I am wearing a pair of footless tights from Market! Market! (Fashion Market) that I got at a deal for two for PHP 150. I got this and the red one that is in one of my previous entries. Black tights are the most convenient and fashionable tights while they can go with anything. My ankle wedged booties are from Payless Shoe Source that was only PHP 1,600. They shoes there are super chic and affordable at the same time.  Check out this Tumblr page right below for  more Karl Lagerfeld quotes. Just highlight and right click.
 He is one huge inspirations for creativity after Coco Chanel passed away. I miss her so much. 

(c) http://karllagerfeldquotes.tumblr.com/
Stay Stylish fellow fashionistas!,
Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)
"Timeless colors and pieces will save you money"
Fashion Quote Of the Day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharma!!! Thanks for the offer but I already study in a fashion school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it sounds like a cool school!

    ReplyDelete