Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jack Daniels


Hey guys,
Its been a while since I had a blogger look, I have been pretty busy these days studying for my mid term test and working on my tough assignments.
It looks like Jack Daniels has been seen everywhere these days. I would love to taste it one day, after seeing people's positive reactions to it. I don't drink a lot due to the fact that I have to concentrate well and I get pretty hyper-acidic.I would advice all of you to watch the amount of alcohol you drink. Im sure you all wanna keep your livers healthy. I only drink when theres a party or sometimes socially with my peers! The whole Jack Daniel's print looks totally hot on a graphic muscle tee. They have been selling many of these here in the Philippines. It can go with any kind of bottoms. I made it more loud today by matching it with these TOPSHOP jeggings mentioned in my previous articles I got on sale for PHP 895. Check out the sale at TOPSHOP right now, there are 70% offs happening.
 Printed leggings are also rocking the house this summer. Check out all stores for them.
I also wore a leather cadet hat to protect my newly dyed hair from the sun. I got it for only PHP 400 at People Are People.


I got this Jack Daniels Muscle tee at Market! Market! on sale at PHP 350 (Regular,PHP430). You can also buy it online at http://www.facebook.com/pushthruinc. You can also get one like this at OAKPH on the Facebook page.
I paired it with a moto jacket with wool while its cold in the classrooms. I got this faux leather jacket at Forever 21 at Fashion Island Mall, Orange County on sale for only USD$14.90. I insanely wouldn't suit buying from Forever 21 while its affordable and stylish.

I got this cheetah buckle belt from Trunk Show for only PHP 250.  It is the most unique thin belt I have seen so far. Trunk Show is also a very good place to buy accessories and shoes. Check it out at Power Plant Mall or Trinoma Mall. Trunk Show is only available in the Philippines.











Once again this has been Monica JL Seet!
-"Your fashion style, Your own identity"

"You do not have to follow a particular trend, you can always style yourself up differently"
-Fashion quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment