Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Union Jack School girl


Hey guys! I hope you all had a great spring break! So here is a fashion tip on how to look cool going back to school, without trying too hard. Varsity, leather and bomber jackets are hot, especially if it gets too cold in the classrooms. Convenient bags at at a good price are the best to store your books in. So don't carry a bag that is too expensive or high end. Today was the day I went back to school, so I decided to throw on this varsity jacket with a net top and skinny jeans. I always feel cold in school with the strong air con. These casual stilettos are also very comfortable, but don't wear them if you have class the whole day or if your going to a larger school where you have to keep on climbing the stairs. I normally bring a pair of flats to when I have to walk home in the night. Something I would suggest if you take transportations home.  Some cool shoes to throw on for school would be wedged sneakers and combat boots.
Here I am wearing a Union Jack Varsity jacket from Androgyne Manila in Market! Market! for only PHP 483 on sale. That is one of the best edgy local stores to shop in. I am wearing a net jersey top for only PHP 200 from Forever 21. I decided to wear matching blue wayfarer shades while walking in the hot sun. These are from Forever 21 for only PHP 85. This large bow headband Im wearing is also from Forever 21 for PHP 175. One last thing, don't wear any distracting or revealing outfits to school because it can be disturbing to others, distract others from concentrating in class and you could attract bad attention.


This belt here is from H&M Singapore for only SGD$5 on sale. This really matches with anything. I insanely love wearing this with almost all my outfits.
I paired it with red jeans from Mango in Singapore. I constantly use this Longchamp bag for school. They are very lightweight and you can put anything in them, no matter how ordinary they cam be. These Jeffrey Campbell Lita inspired shoes are from a local store in the USA, called Glaze for only USD$ 41.

Stay school cool and study hard!,

Monica Seet (Candyica)







No comments:

Post a Comment