Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Take me down to the Paradise City




It looks like I have been in a rock band mood this week, recently buying The Rolling Stones tee and the Guns N Roses tee. I love listening to songs of Guns N Roses while they are one of the liveliest 80's rock bands. My favorite songs are Sweet Child O mine and Paradise City. I threw it on with my new neon pink skinny jeans to keep up with the summer colors. If you are wearing a bright colored oufit, and need to throw on a blazer or a jacket, it is better if it is dark colored, or else, it can look like a hot mess and will look to garish. I can never wear tank tops by itself to school due to our strong air con in the classroom. I matched it with my bowler hat from NAVA that was only PHP 200.

I got this indigo blue Guns N Roses tank from Androgyne Manila on sale for only PHP 280. Androgyne is the best store in Market! Market! I thought it will be suitable for the summer. I matched it with a black blazer from SM (Shoe Mart), Makati for only PHP 1,200.
I got my neon pink skinny jeans from Stradivarius in Glorietta for only PHP 1,200 something. It is the best affordable Spanish brand.  You can get cool graphic tees for under PHP 995 and pants at a good price. Its fun to wear neon pants in the summer! 























To keep up with the rockstar style, I decided to throw on my studded edgy heeled ankle booties. I ordered these shoes for only PHP 2,000 on the Facebook page of DAS(Warning these shoes can kill) They have the best work of art shoes. 
Stay bright with neon colors!!!

-Monica Jin Li Seet (Candyica)

No comments:

Post a Comment